Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

7/26/14

Missed Connection: Comic-Con edition

It was around 1pm and I had been wearing high heels, a dryer vent top and a bubble wrap skirt for longer than any woman should. I had 30 minutes to get the fuck out of my costume and get back to the panel I was waiting to see. You asked to take my picture. Fine. As I consented, you reached into your rapey back pack and told me you were "bringing out the big guns" as you pulled out your apparently special camera. I pretended to be unfazed. You asked me if my skirt was made of bubble wrap which it unmistakably was. I said yes. You responded with: "Oh, you are FUN!" I quickly realized you had no idea who I was dressed as and were probably just into checking out "some half naked chick." You then told me your camera was falling in love with me. You were old enough to be my grandpa. I ran. I changed my mind. Never talk to me again.

Sincerely,

Just, never talk to me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment